December 23, 2007

Back Home

Yesterday I flew home to Kona. It took me a long time to pack since I had to plan for Kona, Christmas, my trip to the mainland, UH gear for the Sugar Bowl, my surfboard, and my beading things. I am so happy to be home because I haven't been here since August and this is my favorite time of year in Kona. The house looks so cozy with the tree and it is FREEZING at night up here in Holualoa.
My sister Cory about to burst!

Today I got to take my nephew Liam to the beach. It was a beautiful day and Liam was so well behaved. We found shells and he held a hermit crab very bravely!


Today was also my grandma's birthday- 82! We went to her house for dinner and my mom made a delicious meal and dessert. I'm so full!


Liam and I made this card for her


Mmmm my mom's winning recipe- Cherry Cream Cheese Wreath (also comes in lilikoi)
Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa visits you all and you get to be with your loved ones. 
p.s. Santa- please bring some surf to Kona, thanks!


No comments: