This past Sunday was birthday- I turned 24! I was praying that my virus would be gone by then and that the sun would come out. I was blessed with both and had a wonderful birthday.

My birthday chai latte. I had breakfast at a cafe I love. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.

Birthday waffle! I could only eat half of it.

My friend Stephanie made me a coco puff "cake" with 24 candles!

My sister got me a pedicure!

Do I look a year older?!

We spent the afternoon at Sunset beach!

I couldn't believe that Steph loves the crab poke like one local chick.

Shannon and Steph's dog!

Me and Steph

Being silly....

We had a feast at Haleiwa Joes.
My mom got be a beautiful necklace (you can see me wearing it in these pictures) and my birthday was complete! It went by too fast!
3 comments:
High five to turning 24! I feel quite old, do you? I still do things like fart and laugh at it though, so I still feel quite young. Sending some east coast love!
Happy Birthday Carlen!
LOVE YOU ERI
Carlen,
Check out my blog!By the way, I just subscribed to yours. This is a pretty amazing web tool.
www.guaytastic.blogspot.com
Post a Comment